Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This card was for the SCS color challenge today: combine Regal Rose, Burgundy and Kiwi Kiss. I received this image through the Wish RAK over at SCS. It's freezing again today, so thought this was appropriate. I colored Ike with prismas and gamsol and used some rose red ink with the blender pen for his ear muffs.
I combined the SCS color challenge with the Mojo Monday challenge #70 sketch challenge that you can find here: http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/. While my image isn't square, it's in the same spot, so I hope it works.
This card was made for the Whiff of Joy challenge #14 that you can find here: http://wojmondaychallenge.blogspot.com/. The challenge was simply to use purple and green - which is one of my favorite combinations (especially plum and olive) ... but I wanted a richer purple, so I went with the eggplant and olive combination for this card. Even colored Matthew's clothes in purple and green.
Thanks for coming in and taking a peek.

6 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my word! That penguin is just the cutest!! So totally adorable!
Great cards but I just love that penguin one!

Anonymous said...

your mojo card is so cute. i love the brads and the inking around the edges!! so cute

Bev said...

Stunning cards, gorgeous colours and wonderful details

hugs Bev x

Leigh Anne said...

these are both AWESOME!! you color so awesome!! :)

Leigh Anne said...

these are both sooo AWESOME! you color so good! love the pengui in the circle and I think that looks better than a square might! and LOVE matt is green & purple!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful. That penguin is adorable. Thanks fro playing! :)