Friday, May 15, 2009

Stamp Campin' Fun ...

These cards I made at Eileen's last stamp camp ... Love all the results.

This first one used vellum that had been run through the SU embossing plate. I trimmed out the rose at the top edge and matted onto pink striped paper.
The sentiment was stamped in black on white and then cut with oval punch then matted on scallop oval punch of pink pirouette before popping up on dimensionals. Added some satiny ribbon at the bottom and faux pearls to finish it off. This is such an elegant card, I love it.

This next one was stamped with versamark on white then clear embossed. I used saffron and coral inks to sponge in color then added 3 yellow brads. This was matted on grey and popped up on dimensionals before stacking on a white/grey panel. I added a corner punched in grey and SU Walkin in the Rain DP and another yellow brad. The sentiment was stamped in coral on white, punched with oval punch & matted on scallop oval punched c/s, with one last brad centered on the flower.
The card base is saffron with white mat & then Walking in the Rain DP. I tied saffron ribbon around the white/DP layer.

This image was stamped 2 times and water colored with an aqua pen and ink pads. I cut both images out and layered the flower on top of the stem. The white background was streaked with saffron and pale blue inks before image was popped up on dimensionals.
Next layer in pink was hole punched at the corners, then I threaded some chocolate grosgrain ribbon through. The vertical pieces were tied with a knot at the center before threading through to the backside. This panel was also popped up on dimensionals.
The card base is Riding hood with pink pirouette and SU green dp. On that, I trimmed a 'ribbon' of dp that I stamped with the sentiment in riding hood red. Finished by adding a sparkly white brad.

This card has to be one of my favorites. I stamped the floral images 2 times and watercolored them with aqua pen and ink pads then cut them out and layered them to look like a branch.
The card base is saffron with white layer then Walking in the Rain yellow dp. On the left side, took some baja dp and c/s, trimming the cardstock edge with the SU eyelet border punch. I covered the seam with saffron ribbon.
The sentiment was stamped in baja breeze and punched out with the oval punch then matting on a piece of baja punched with the scallop oval punch. I added a faux pearl before popping the sentiment panel up on dimensionals.
The butterfly was punched 2 times, in baja dp and saffron dp. I tied silver cording with the knot at the top to look like antennae. Faux pearls added on the left baja piece finished this one off.

This was a fun one. Brighter than I usually go, but I liked how it turned out.
Flowers were stamped in bright pink and then punched with the scallop circle punch. Black dots were added at the center of flowers. The petals dropping down were cut from a completed flower.
The black basket was cut from the SU die then run through the argyle texture plate. I doodled some white stitching around the openings and edges.
Sentiment panel stamped in black on white then punched with the oval punch ad then matted on bright pink c/s that was punched with the scalloped oval punch. I tied a piece of white grosgrain ribbon at the handle then around the base of the basket.
Card base is bright pink with black mat then white layer. On this white layer, I just doodled some squiggles around the edge.

Thanks for dropping by ... what do you think?

No comments: