Monday, February 01, 2010

Good Afternoon to you all ... Hope you're all staying warm. We're supposed to get another couple of inches tonight into tomorrow. Don't get me wrong. I love winter, but it's got to be 25 degrees or above for me to enjoy it. We've had so much snow the last couple of months (compared to years past) that I'm about ready for the spring thaw.

Anyway ... I logged into Splitcoasters first thing this morning and decided I was going to forgo the challenge - I'm not a super 3-D fan. But after chores around the house I decided what the heck ... The challenge was to make one of these Bucket Handbags. Mel (SCS: stampztoomuch) created a template which can be found here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11948156&postcount=1

I actually put the c/s in my printer & took the easy way out. The back side has the same DP but no embellishments like the front.

Ok ... so it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. Actually turned out kind of cute, so I'm glad I overcame my resistence and completed it.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: