Friday, March 19, 2010

Just a few random cards I worked on this week ... This first one was for the Gina K sketch challenge ... While the images aren't Gina K, the white Luxury c/s is ... plus I got the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses from her. The image is actually a Whipper Snapper one that I colored with Copics. I watercolored the prima's with pink and green. Don't know if you can tell, but I added crystal effects to the tops of the brads to give them that epoxy look.

This image just struck my funny bone when I saw it online, so of course, HAD to get it. He's colored with copics as well. This one was just for MY pleasure, lol - have to find someone to send it to now.

I absolutely LOVE this set from Stampin Up. It screamed masculine, so I left it fairly simple & monochromatic. Very happy with how it turned out.

Think I must be on a Whipper Snapper roll here, cuz this one turned out pretty cute, in my humble opinion.


This card was made for the Free For All 4 Challenge .. "I want the Fairy Tale" ... In her description, she mentioned Pretty Woman, and this dress IMMEDIATELY came to mind. The sentiment was computer generated.

This card was made following Julie's Ways to Use it challenge yesterday - Words of encouragement. My BFF lost her job recently, and I just wanted to send her a little pick me up ... Yes, another Whipper Snapper, lol.

That's all for now ... Come back tomorrow ... Operation Write Home is having a blog hop and my blog is somewhere near the end ...

No comments: