Friday, May 07, 2010

Finally seeing the bottom of the stash of cards, so made 2 yesterday ... Was eyeballing this Basic Grey sheet of paper I bought (they were out of the pack, darn) ... and this monkey came to mind. He's a Whipper Snapper image I colored with Copics. I wanted to have the flower match w/the DP, so I used Copics with the same colors as the BG paper.



This next one was a digital image from The Stamping Boutique that I colored with copics also. I used Not Quite Navy and Bordering blue with some Basic Grey Boxer paper. I punched out a strip of 'lace' from Sahara & a Martha Stewart punch & then sponged the edges. I was going to add some kind of embellishment, but couldn't get it to work without covering the lace, so I left it on the simpler side.

Thanks for stopping by ... Have a great day !

No comments: