Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Guess who got picked for a guest designer for the month of July for Sketches by {tamara} ... Yay me!


I created this card based on her sketch and used all Basic Grey's Capella paper pack for the pieces. Even the flower was cut from the paper pack using Sizzix flower die, then distressed with soft suede before 'crumpling' it a bit. I love when I sew on my cards, just need to get an inexpensive machine to keep near my papercrafting cuz it's tiresome to walk all the way up 2 flights to get to the danged machine, lol.


I love the way this turned out. Thanks, Tamara, for the opportunity!

Hope everyone gives this sketch a try - it was lots of fun!

1 comment:

Carol L said...

Congratulations and WTG! It's no surprise you were chosen after seeing this GORGEOUS creation! I love every single detail, including the die cut you used for the sentiment! Beautiful!!