Friday, July 02, 2010

Paper Cupcake's Design Team & Guest Designer call


Nina, over at Paper Cupcakes is having a Designer Team and Guest Designer call this month. She's got some awfully cute digital images, that's for sure.

This digital image is the Moss Topped Birdhouse from Paper Cupcakes. I colored it with Copics and added some scalloped clouds with bashful ink & sponge. I matted on pretty in pink and popped up on dimensionals. This unk designer paper is a yellow fabric with rainbow stitching. I cut the panels per the sketch challenge and matted them on one sheet of almost amethyst. I then sponged around the edges to give it a shaded feel.

All this little baby needed was some pretty pink satin ribbon and some assorted pastel buttons sewn with floss and it's a done deal.

For more information on Paper Cupcake's DT and GD call, Click HERE .


In the meantime, let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

NIna posted on her blog that she needs your email.... just incase you didn't see it (was yesterday) gorgeous card BTW - I hope she picks you!!

Collette said...

Oh dang, seriously ?? :( missed the boat