Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Stamping ...


This first card was made using a digital image from My Graphico.  They've got a ton over there - if you like digital images, check it out.  I colored this little guy with Copics and then highlighted with a white gel pen.  The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread. 
Recipe:  Garden Green, Celery, SU designer paper, celery twill ribbon, Pink stickles.

This second card was made using a Faux Bleach technique I found over on Splitcoast Stampers Forum.
I stamped the Gina K Designs image with Versamark then clear embossed on glossy white card stock.  I then used alcohol inks on a felt applicator and sponged all over to give the purple, green and pumpkin colors to the background.  I took a regular sheet of white card stock and ironed off the embossing which gives you another second image with a totally different look.  I'll try to make a card with that later on.
I wanted a simple geometric design in the background to contrast the image panel, so went for this SU striped designer paper.  Those are purple stickles in the corners. 


This 3rd card was made with an image sent to me by the wonderful Patricia Rose.  I colored him in with Copics and used Basic Grey's Olivia designer papers as well as a tab from BG's Olivia line for the image. 

Not sure what happened, if I over edited the photo, because the colors look weird on right mouse, but look same IRL ... may take another photo and see how it looks.

Thats it for now ... Thanks for stopping by to see what I was up to for today!  Happy Stamping!

No comments: