Friday, August 06, 2010

Challenge for Color Me Creative students

These carda were made for Suzanne Dean's Color Me Creative sketch challenge.

For this first one, the digital image is from Mo Manning's Digital Pencil Two and was colored with Copics. I actually printed out on GP white - I like the way it turned out.

I used some designer paper from Paper Studio's Sweet Pea paper pack and matted with some Stampin' Up Saffron and Paper Trey Aqua Mist then added som aqua mist twill ribbon & buttons with floss. Such a sweet pea, isnt' he?


For this card, I used MyGraphico - Image and digital dp's. I colored with Copics then highlighted with clear spica around the clouds, ghost's eyes and seams on the pumpkin. Added some Glossy Accents to the ghost nose and spider's eyes.

Finished off with a spiral clip, some 2-sided black ribbon and popped layers up on dimensionals.

I don't typically send out Halloween/Fall cards, but I'm looking forward to sending this one out.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: