Thursday, September 23, 2010

Couple of Stamping Boutique samples

This first card is made from a digital image from The Stamping Boutique for a challenge with a Rain theme.  I couldn't think outside the box on this, so I stuck with Audrey and her umbrella.  She was colored with Copics then I added some glossy accents to her puddle and the rain drops, and some clear glitter gel pen to her buttons and the sparkles.  The sentiment is computer generated.

This second one was inspired by the Splitcoast Stampers' Ways to Use it challenge for today - to create a Holiday inspired card ... This is a newer image out by The Stamping Boutique, so I wanted to give it a go.  Santa was colored with Copics and then I added some Glossy Accents to his glasses, belt buckle and boots before finished off with some clear glitter gel pen on the sparkles.  I added some black 'n white Bakers twine and a burgundy button before finishing with the sentiment.  I'm going to add this to my Operation Write Home stash.  I really should send that box along pretty soon.

Anyway - thanks for coming by again ... Love to hear what you have to say.

No comments: