Sunday, October 03, 2010

More Cards for the Troops

.
This first card was made for the Scrap It With A Song, Week 24's challenge - the song "Life is a Highway".  The digital image from The Stamping Boutique was colored with Copics.  I added some glossy accents to his headlights & the 'grille'.  This AJ is super cute!

My second card was made for the Spots 'n Stripes challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar's challenge blog.  Since the sponsor this week was MelJen Designs of Whimsy Stamps, I wanted to find something from her digital collection.  OMYGosh - where have these dog tags been?  I love, love, love the idea.  I added a computer generated sentiment through Word Art to the dog tags before printing out and coloring with Copics.  My "Spots" are on the grosgrain ribbon and my "Stripes" are on the vertical panel of red striped paper.

Both cards will join my stash of cards to send out to Operation Write Home.

Thanks for popping in for a look-see ... Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Lisa Smith said...

Both of these cards are just beautiful!! Thanks for playing this week at Scrap it With a Song!