Saturday, December 04, 2010

The Stamping Boutique's Digi Day is here ... go to Paper Craft Planet's Stamping Boutique post found here ... The theme being HOLIDAY TREATS ... Yummo!  Can almost smell the cookies already.

I won't be able to participate LIVE in the Digi because my cheer squad will be at their last competition Saturday afternoon, but I went ahead and made some fun cards that are all food related.


Head on over to Paper Craft Planet now to join in the fun they have planned.  There will be challenges and chances to win freebie digital images from The Stamping Boutique.  This Recipe card is one of the freebies available. 
Lots of fun and new recipes, too.

The Stamping Boutique is also partnering with Fresh Brewed Designs for this Digi Day, so double packed adventures await you.

Tell everyone I said
Rah, Rah, Go TSB !
(just imagine me in a purple and gold cheerleading outfit, lol)

Best Wishes & have FUN!

1 comment:

Arts by Sara said...

These cards are awesome! You are so talented! I bet you had so much fun at the competition! If you think of it send me an email and let me know how it went, I would love to hear about it! Sorry I missed the fun Digi Day :( . This cold is really kicking my butt! LOL! Have a great day! Happy Creating! Sara