Friday, January 28, 2011

Tiffany Doodles New Floral Releases

How exciting ... Have been waiting to put these up - had so much fun.  Tiffany created 3 new floral digital images and asked some of the Design Team to come up with sneak peeks.  To be brutally honest, I'd never heard of an Angel Trumpet, Daphne or Nicotiana flower before, so I had to google them to see what kinds of coloring ... Well, like most flowers, each one of these had a variety of color combinations, so it was a veritable smorgasboard for me - coloring-wise.

This first card was made with the Angel Trumpet digital image.  The card measures 5.25 inches square, so I could get the image large enough to showcase it properly.  Tiffany has this image as you see it, as well as within an oval border.  These are the prettiest flowers.  Makes me wish I had some kind of a trellis system so that I could have these to come out to admire.


This next one is Tiffany's Daphne Flower.  Love the little cluster of blooms.  Once again, there were many different colors displayed, but I chose the pink so I could use my Basic Grey Bittersweet papers (Shocker!).  The stem and bottom leave extend outside the oval image panel that I cut with the Creative Memories oval cutting system.  The flourish is from a Tim Holtz die that I dotted with some pale pink liquid pearls.  This card is also a 5.25 squared card.

This next batch was made with the digital image Nicotiana.  As you can see, I just couldn't decide which colors I wanted to represent this beauty, so I made several.  This first one has shades of pink/orange.  I used my new Martha Stewart heart border for this one - been eyeballing it for 2 years now, but whenever I want it, they're out of stock and when they have it, it's not Valentine season, so I pass - not this time!

Sadly, my Money Tree in the backyard has not borne fruit or I'd have all the punches, dies and designer paper I want, when I want them - I think the Gardner sold me a dud, lol.




This next card was made using yellow tones.  I paired it with blue.  I think I like this card the most because of the soft colors.  What do you think?












Nope - I think this purple one might be my favorite out of the three ... I just can't decide.  Purple & green are one of my favorite color combinations, maybe that's why this one speaks out to me.  For this one I used my Paper Trey Guide Lines paper pack.  The sentiment is from Verve and I finished it off with a ribbon threaded through the slot punches and a couple of layered flowers.

Hope you guys were as excited as we were on the Tiffany Doodles Design Team to see the new releases. Head over to Tiffany Doodles' Store to see how to order these beautiful digital images!
Take care.  Remember - Love to hear what you have to say!

4 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!!!

Simply stunning cards!!!! The layouts and coloring are gorgeous!!! BRAVO!!!!!

Miranda said...

amazing cards, love all the different colourcombo's abfab.and your colouring is great

hugs
Miranda

Arts by Sara said...

I love these flowers! And I normally am not a flower kinda gal! You did some really awesome coloring on them! My favorite is the purple one hands down. Not because the rest weren't beautiful, just because purple is my favorite color! Hmmmm... You got a money tree, I need the name of the place and your gardener! When I went looking for one, they told me I was nuts and sent me on my merry way! LOL! Have a great day! Happy Creating! Sara

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

After seeing your angel trumpet card and a few of the other DT cards, I bought several of the beautiful images, but have yet to attempt them. Ok, I've printed them out. Do you remember what pink(red) colors you used to help get me started? Thanks so much celybeach@charter.net http//creatingincarolina.blogspot.com