Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Deedee Digis Amazing Love

Made another card today for Deedee Digi's. I fell in love with this simple image and sentiment the minute I saw it ... Thought it would make the PERFECT Easter card. I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out.


The image was colored with Copics, including airbrushing the sun. I sponged a few clouds using bashful blue and a stencil I made. Today's color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers is Pear Pizazz, Concord Grape and Bashful blue. I have a Stampin Up designer paper matted on the concord. The brads are significant in their shape and number - anyone? Finished off with a purple organdy ribbon and a 'faith' ribbon slide. The card measures 4x6.

(Can I say I'm seriously thinking about the big boy compressor? I need to play more with the starter set I got from iCopic to see if I'd utilize the big one, tho. I think that money tree has done shriveled up in my backyard, dang it!)

Thanks for stopping by in your travels! Leave a comment to let me know what you think.
1st one guessing my thoughts behind the brads, I'll send you this card if you'd like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Collette! The stenciled clouds and your wonderful coloring add so much to the image. I really like how you layered and accented the verse to give it significance. So lovely!