Thursday, March 24, 2011

Japanese Magnolia from Tiffany Doodles

Beautiful Japanese Magnolia image from Tiffany Doodles.  There are actually 5 different images - I've used 3 of them here with this card. 
I know not typical of the Japanese Magnolia colors, but I had this beautiful Japanese paper that I wanted it to coordinate with.  The sentiment is computer generated.  Flowers were colored with Copics.  I sponged the edge with Antique Linen then attached a pretty gold trimmed organdy ribbon with eyelets (yes, still have some of those, lol). 

Tiffany from Tiffany Doodles will be offering these (5) images in a set at her store and proceeds will be donated to Japan through the Red Cross.

In the meantime, I made this card for the Stamps R Us challenge - runs for 2 weeks - this challenge is to create a Spring themed card.  Head on over to check it out.  Tiffany Doodles is their sponsor this round.

Thanks for popping by!  Love to hear what you think.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous card and perfect sentiment:)
Anne
x

Tabitha said...

What a lovely card. Thanks for sharing. I have a blog award for you on my site.
http://oneagleswings-tabitha.blogspot.com/2011/03/thanks-rachel.html

jimlynn said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love it.
Lynn

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so pretty and elegant, love the image, the papers and the colors. Have a great weekend.

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty Collette... you've done a fab job with your colouring & hte sentiment is just perfect.