Wednesday, June 01, 2011

On a Roll Today

On a roll today - Did the Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge and the Sketch challenge as well as a random one ...

First, here's my random card - a digital image from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored this flower in with Copics and then added a faux oval frame by sponging around the inside of an oval cut out with Tim Holtz' Tea Dye.  You can't really see it in the photo, but I also traced around the oval with a clear glitter gel pen for a bit of glimmer to the outer edge.  Think this one turned out pretty, what do you think?




My second card was made for the Splitcoast Color challenge - Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight.  The image is another digital image from The Stamping Boutique, I'm Walking on Sunshine (what else).  I colored the boots & sun then sponged around the edge with Pacific Point.  Some glossy accents and diamond Stickles were added here & there. 



My third card is for the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge for today.  This lovely Sugar Nellie Manga Girl was stamped in memento before coloring with Copics.  All mats are Soft Suede and the designer papers are from the Basic Grey Sugared paper pack.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up, stamped in soft suede before punching with circle punch.  Little pink ribbon tags and pearls finished this one off.

I seem to be on a roll ... lets see what tomorrow brings, lol.
Love to hear your comments!

No comments: