Tuesday, June 07, 2011

The Stamping Boutique Challenge #8 - Men Only

This week's Challenge for The Stamping Boutique is to create a card for "Men Only".

I love this AJ sitting upon the stone wall. I colored him with Copics and added a computer generated sentiment and a frame from Tiffany Doodles. I seem to be using this scalloped stencil a lot lately to create my Bashful Blue clouds in the background.

Mats are Wasabi and Celery. Added a green ribbon and some faux nail heads and it's a done deal.

Make sure you check out The Stamping Boutique's challenge blog to check out what some of the Design Team members came up with, and link up your "MEN ONLY" card creation!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Love how you put AJ on the stone wall and that sky background is fabulous! I've been trying to do that but can never get it to look that good!