Sunday, June 19, 2011

Stamptacular Sunday - Fun in the Sun!

The Stamping Boutique is one of the sponsors today over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - where the theme is Summer Fun!

Ever see Grease with Travolta & Newton-John.  Don't know why but as soon as I saw the challenge, "Summer Lovin'" has been playing over & over in my mind ... But that's neither here nor there, lol ... Just an FYI.

I chose the Summer Laundry Line from The Stamping Boutique and colored it with Copics.  I then added some sponged clouds. 

The paper layers are from Stampin' Up and layered them with real red or navy.  The sentiment is computer generated, word window punched then matted on label of navy.  Finished off with some bubble corners and some red distressed Stickles.

Oh man, do I ever wish I was at the beach today ... Overcast & muggy, but not worth lugging stuff there for it to rain & come back.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very cute Collette! Love the bright colors and the image is terrific....so summery too!
Lynn

Bron said...

This is an awseome card. I really like the bright colours that you have used. Thanks for joining us at Stamtpacular this week hugs from Bron :D

Cheryl said...

Oooh I love you card! I love the cloud background you created,.

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a cute card! Love the fun image and the clouds are just perfect!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments