Sunday, July 03, 2011

Featured Stamper at SplitcoastStampers

Today's Featured Stamper over at SplitcoastStampers is Cindy, or CJOY as she's known at SCS. 

I found this card that Cindy made and changed a couple of things, like the paper, the image panel, the sentiment and the ribbon.

First off, I printed the Basic Grey digital designer paper then I put it back in and put randomly placed outlines fo the focal image for a little bit of visual texture.  The real testure came into play when I had to run this throught my crimper.   I then sponged over the ridges using the Tim Holtz pumice stone distress ink to make the ridges stand out a little bit more.

The image was colored with Copics and then lightly sponged around the edge to give it a slightly aged look.  I used Saffron and Wasabi for matting and card base and finished off with a pretty striepd yellow grosgrain ribbon.

That's it - what do you all think?

No comments: