Monday, July 04, 2011

Fun with Tiffany Doodles digital iamges

Sat down today and colored and put some cards together.

This first one is called ... Hmm ... it's on the tip of my tongue ... "Bloom!", yeah that's it.  I colored this with Copics then sponged in some clouds before mixing up some patterned pieces of designer paper and adding a rose ribbon.

This second one is the Tall Daisy image and one of her sentiments.  I copied the flower and flipped it for a mirrored look.  This was also colored with Copics and sponged in the clouds.  I love this sentiment - It just strikes me as being so peaceful.  I have to start writing down the names of the designer papers before I cut and discard that little strip of identifying information.   The card measures about 5.25 inches squared.

What do you think?  Would love to hear from you.

No comments: