Sunday, July 17, 2011

Splitcoast Featured Stamper TeriStampsAlot

Today, Teri Anderson was the featured stamper over at SplitcoastStampers.  She's got loads of cute, clean cards in her gallery.  I chose these two to be inspired by:

Aren't these cute?  I love the bright whimsical papers she chooses.  For my card, I chose a digital image from Some Odd Girl, Big Pressie Tia, and colored her with Copics.  I cut out the present part and stacked some papers behind.  I carried these same papers into the background where I stacked strips again.  I added the scalloped white panel to keep it crisp.  Do you know how hard it was for me NOT to sponge around the edge of this Hero Arts sentiment to keep the image looking crisp?  (very!)

Hope you enjoy ... If you'd like to see more of Teri's cards, you can check out Teri's TeriStampsAlot SCS Gallery here.

Thanks for stopping by,
 

No comments: