Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ways to Use It Challenge WT332 at SplitcoastStampers

Today, Hannah challenged us to with Heavy Metal.  Check out SplitcoastStampers to see what everyone else came up with ...

I've had this image printed for several weeks, if not months, sitting in the front to be colored, but keep moving it.  When I heard "Heavy Metal" ... thought of a manly card - then I forced myself to color this one up.  The thing is, the dirtier the better with this 4x4 digital image from Tiffany Doodles.

I didn't want to go with the standard brads or whatnot, so I found a piece of screening in the garage and decided that'd be the way to go.  I seriously distressed the layers then sponged the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye.  The sentiment is computer generated.

I'm not often found creating a masculine card, but I'm quite pleased with the way this one turned out.  What do you think?

No comments: