Sunday, August 21, 2011

Little bit of fun - for me

Having some fun coloring and putting together these cards, for no particular reason ...

This first one is a digital image from The Stamping Boutique colored with Copics.  I kept it turquoisy and yellow and sponged the clouds with distressed inks and a cloud template, then sponged the edges before matting on taken with teal.  I used a border punch for the bottom of the white panel and then matted on teal again before dotting with some yellow Stickles. 

This second card is a digital image from A Day for Daisies.  Such a sweet image - it was colored with Copics.  I also added some clouds with tumbled glass distressed ink and used my Creative Memories circle cutting system to help with the arch cut on this.  Matted with some Suede before popping up on dimensionals.  The background is Stampin Up designer paper w/sparkles matted on pretty in pink.  Added a couple of pearls to finish it off.

This third card uses a digital image from Emerald Faeries - What I wouldn't give to be able to sail off on a dandylion.  She was colored with Copics as well.  I used my Creative Memories oval cutting system and left the dandelion 'out of the box' and then added some sponged clouds with bashful blue.  The background is digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  Mats are elegant eggplant.  I then added a Hero Arts sentiment punched with circle punches, some lavendar Stickles and a piece of lace trim with an eggplant grosgrain ribbon.  Finished off with a paper rose with the same colors.

Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed putting them together.
Take care and have a great week.

No comments: