Friday, October 21, 2011

Boo To You! and some others

Okay, I'm not one to give out Halloween cards, but these images were just too cute to pass up. Tiffany Doodles has a ton of digital images that you're sure to fall in love with!

This first card uses the Curly Tree image that I filled in with black before printing.  The sentiment is from the new Scary Words. I used a circle mask to color the sky with a brayer and NQN ink then used the reverse mask to sponge in the moon.  The sentiment panel was colored with prismacolored pencils/gamsol.  Finished with some digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs and some black stitched ribbon.

I had loads of fun for my second card.   This image is also from Tiffany Doodles' Scary Words set.  Ever have those candy corn?  I'm totally addicted to them until I've had a couple of handfuls and then I'm miserable (at least until the next time they're offered).  I used my Copics to give this "BOO" a candy corn appearance before cutting the word out.  Once again, I picked some digital paper from Bearly Mine designs and then added a black flourish (Tim Holtz) and trim  (Spellbinders) and popped the BOO up for dimension.

Had fun making these, but not sure where they're going to end up.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: