Wednesday, June 11, 2014

ICAD #11

Day 11 of the Index Card a Day challenge for June and July ... I'm really loving this 61 day challenge - getting back into the creative world after studying for nursing last couple of years.  This challenge is perfect, because the 3x5 or 4x6 size isn't as overwhelming as some projects could be.  There's some amazing new techniques that I see every day and plan on trying.

Anyway ... this is what I came up with for Day 11 - Mandala:
I used a couple of stencils and sprayed lemon and sunshine Dylusions.  I scanned some videos on YouTube for 'how tos' on doing Mandala and ended up with this ...

Don't be afraid to try different things is going to become my new motto.

Hope you enjoy.
Collette
 

2 comments:

Julie Jordan Scott said...

I love the bright Yellow colors and your techniques are something I would enjoy diving into as well.

I wonder if you'll do magenta? I am going on a fieldtrip with my daughter tomorrow - I am tempted to start my index card and do a finishing touch right at midnight! :-)

Denyse Whelan. said...

Giving new things a go! Wonderful benefit of ICAD!