Wednesday, July 09, 2014

ICAD #41, #42

Day #41 for Index Card a Day ... check it out at Daisy Yellow art for more information.

The prompt for day 41 was the moon.
I started off by watercoloring the background a deep blue/purple.
I used oil pastels for the moon, applied gel medium just to the moon & when it was ALMOST dry, I rubbed the moon for some texture (it IS made of cheese, isn't it?)
I found the quote on brainyquote.com & wrote with my Signo uniball.
Short, sweet & to the point.
 
Day 42's prompt was text. 

 

First, I painted the card with some blue and rose watercolors.
Then, I used gel medium to affix some Tim Holtz terminology tissue paper
and then randomly stamped some sketchy flowers in Archival potting soil.
I found the quote, again, at brainyquotes.com.
This was computer generated & affixed to the card with gel medium.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!
Collette
 

No comments: