Sunday, September 21, 2014

Crazed Alicia

My daughter is going into third week at college.  So far so good she says ... although she does have an art history class that's kicking her butt ... What?  I guess this apple fell into the neighboring orange grove.  She's never been keen on artsy-crafty stuff ... Had to bribe her to get her to scrapbook with me a few years ago with her own tote on wheels, etc. (which sits here collecting dust, lol).

ANYway ... I thought this digital image from Saturated Canary called Alicia Student Zombie was perfect to send to her.  She's usually a little zombie-esque in the mornings anyway, even without taking a full load at school.

I colored her with Copics and used some beautiful Bearly Mine Design papers.  I'm also into quilting, so when I saw this Patchwork Party set, I knew I had to have it.  I also used the Mini Dots paper pack.  I think that middle purple dotted one on the left came from a freebie aeons ago, but it's also Bearly Mine's paper.

 
Little Miss is going to be getting this with her first "survival package" that I mail out in the morning.
Hope you all like it, leave some love and have great day!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Fabulous Collette, I am in awe of your colouring x