Thursday, October 30, 2014

Boo-Licious Halloween Wishes

Here is an adorable image, brought to you by the graces of Krista Smith of Saturated Canary ... This digital image is called Vampire Pumpkin.

I used Copics to color him, giving him a bit of BV/YG coloring ... It's a little more purple with green around the edges and eyes in real life.  I'm actually incredibly satisfied with the hair here ... Probably one of my best efforts with black hair.  The eyes are a little squirrely-blue/green because he's in a trance, don't you know, lol.

I used my Silhouette to cut out the web, "Boo" and the bats which came off a flourish design.  The background papers are from the ever wonderful Bearly Mine Designs - digital papers.  All three of the papers I used are from the Happy Hauntings set.  It's available at 50% off through 10/31/14, at which point it will be retired.
 
Here's a close up of this cute little guy, where you can see his skin tone a little better.
 
Copics Used:

     Skin:  YG63,61; BV000: E00
     Hair:  C9,7,5
     Pumpkin:  YR18,27,15,21,04,Y18,YG63,61,91
     Jeans:  B97,95,93
     Shirt:  E44,43,42,40
 
Hope you enjoy ... Have a wonderful day!

No comments: