Sunday, October 19, 2014

Queen of De-Nile

I love how this cute image turned out.  She's a digital image from Saturated Canary called Queen of Nile ... or De-Nile, lol ... I love how her hair turned out ... Think I'm getting the hang of black hair with a sheen.
 I colored this with Copics and left her off of a mat.  The base is Stampin Up's apricot, I think, with Navy that I used my Silhouette to create the doily mat, Sentiment and cat border.  I also used some paper from the wonderful Bearly Mine Designs' Mini Dots paper pack that I sponged for the background. 
I also cut a circle out and sponged while still in the die, then added some navy grosgrain ribbon from Stampin' Up.  This little queen is headed out the door to trick or treat.  Hope she gets some asp-ecially good candy with peanut butter and chocolate that she can share with me.

Copics used:
     Skin:  E04,11,21,00,000,R20
     Hair:  C9,7,5,3,BV02
     Clothing:  E44,43,42,40; YG97,95,93,91
     Sandals: E37,35,33,34,31
Thanks for stopping in ... Hope you come back to see what I have up my sleeve next time ...
Have a WONDERFUL day!

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards and stunning colouring Collette
Gr Karin

Niki Estes said...

So cute! Your coloring is just amazing!