Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ching Chou Kuik's "Love"

Here is a lovely image from Ching Chou Kuik's Etsy Shop - isn't she devine?  Stop by Ching Chou's Facebook page to see more lovely creations by fans of Ching Chou Kuik's. 
I colored her with Copics. 
The layers are from Stampin Up, green from one of the
In-Color packs and melon mambo.
I used some new dies from PoppyStamps and Joy! Crafts
and added some pearls for highlights.
I just love the bright green of this skirt. 
I used YG's (00,03 & up to a G),
sorry I didn't write down colors, as I was flying by the seat of my pants.
I also added the YG00 to the highlights in her hair to tie it in,
but not sure how the photograph will show.
 
Here's a close up of the image.
Thanks for stopping by.
Would love to hear what you think of this beauty!


No comments: