Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Ching Chou Kuik's Snow Drops

Today, I'd like to share with you the beautiful image, Snow Drops, from the lovely Ching Chou Kuik.  You can find this image in Ching Chou's Etsy shop.

I'm releasing this card over on the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook page today.


I love the way she turned out so soft, that I kept the layers very soft and muted as well.

I started of with digital papers in pink and blue, matted with Pirouette Pink and Bashful Blue from Stampin Up.  I sponged the outer edges of the paper and the image panel with Pink Pirouette.  I added a white paper doily and a corner heart punch, then put half pearls all around.  The tiny dots in her hair are liquid pearls.

Here's a close up of this sweet image.

Head over to the Etsy store where you can find loads of other Ching Chou Kuik images, as well as the Facebook page for more beautiful samples.
 
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: