Saturday, January 31, 2015

Cutest Fairy Waiting

This is one of the sweetest lines of digital images, A Day for Daisies ...  This week, over at The Outlawz' Saturday Paper ala Mode, the challenge is to use RED, WHITE, and PINK, and our sponsor is, of course, A Day for Daisies.

I used an image called Cute Fairy Waiting ...
She was colored with Copics, and then I fussy-cut around her so you could see the papers I used.  All papers are digital from the now-closed Bearly Mine Design.  I sponged all papers with black soot, and the doily in cherry cobbler.

The sentiment is from a very old Stampin' Up sentiment set.  I used an ornate heart die and sponged before removing, then added some red gems and some flowers before I called it a day.

Hope you like it ... Here's a close up of the image ...
Remember to check out The Outlawz on Saturday's for their Paper ala Mode challenge.
They also have challenges every other day of the week, too, so check those
out as well, and invite your friends to play.
 
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: