Saturday, January 24, 2015

Kit and Clowder Challenge

Kit and Clowder's Facebook page is having another couple of challenges ...
     1.  Use your favorite color combination, using any PPinky Dolls image,
     2.  Crayons/ wax medium

I'm so excited, the wonderful Alyce of Kit and Clowder has asked me to be one of the guest designers for this week's challenge, and I couldn't be more honored!  I created two cards for the first color combination, both of them from Ppinky Dolls' Etsy Shop.  This first one is called "Some Flowers for You", and it just called out to be a birthday card.
They were both colored with Copics.
This one, I kept the colors purple, teal and mint.
I don't know if you can tell, but this is a gate-fold card.
The entire top layers are connected to the left flap.
 
Here's a close up ...
 
The second card for the color combination was made using "Mushroom Fairy". 
Again, she was colored with Copics.
I distressed all the edges of the digital papers and the image panel and smudged them
with Rangers Vintage Photo.
 
Here's a close up of this one ...
 
Hope you enjoy them, and have time to check out
for this next challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by ...
Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

marion said...

Both are so very very sweet, love them, lots of hugs, Marion