Friday, January 23, 2015

Summer with The Outlawz

This week's challenge over at The Outlawz' Paper ala Mode is "SUMMER" ... I don't know where you are in the world, but here in Chicago, it's still mighty cold.  Not as bad as we had a couple of weeks ago, and only 10 inches of snow so far this year, compared to 29 inches at this time last year, so it could be worse ... Only I'm pretty much DONE with winter, so this "Summer" card came at the perfect time!

I chose this super cute image from Art by Miran called Berrylicious.  You can find her in the Art by Miran Etsy Store.

I colored her with Copics and then used Stampin Up cardstock (saffron/ballet blue) and some digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs, no longer in business.

I added a fence border before adding the pretty yellow ribbon ... I like summer to be light and clean, so left it at that.

Here's a close up:
Copics colors:
  Skin:  E04,11,21,00,000,R20
  Hair:  E18,15,13,11
  Dress:  E35,YR23,Y18,11,00
  Berries: R37,35,32
  Leaves:  YG67,63,61

Thanks for popping in ... Hope you can leave a comment.
Have a Wonderful day!

1 comment:

Lozzy said...

So pretty and you have coloured the sweet image beautifully..Hugs Lozzy xx