Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Outlawz Paper ala Mode Some Old, Something New, Something Blue Challenge

This week over at The Outlawz' Paper ala Mode challenge, the theme is "Something Old, Something New, Something Blue", and our sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs.

Here is my design team inspiration piece: 

I chose to use the Aquarius Portrait image and colored her hair with blue green Copics.  The cardstock is from Stampin Up (tempting turquoise and pacific point).  I used some designer papers I've had for ages that look like water.  At the split, I added a sheer polka dot ribbon and some lace upside down (to simulate wave action).  I added a couple of dies in the same cardstock colors and some glossy accents to the image panel to simulate bubbles.

Here's a close up of the image:


I hope you like her and have a chance to head over to The Outlawz and play along with our SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW, SOMETHING BLUE challenge and see what the other lovely design team members came up with.  Remember, there are challenges at The Outlawz for every day of the week.
 
Have a wonderfully blessed week!

4 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

this is gorgeous! I am so in awe of how you colored her hair.... beautiful!

enjoy your weekend!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Collette.
Gr Karin

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

Gorgeous! Love her hair and the colors that you used on the card!

Play Bazaar city said...

Logo ne humse pucha aaj tumhe kya ho gya, Hum bekrar aankho se sirf has paaye Ye bhi na keh paye ki hume pyar ho gaya, play bazaar satta king